Monday, November 2, 2009

My experience as a healer of past lives















Patterns- Simon & Garfunkel

My eyes can dimly see
The pattern of my life
And the puzzle that is me.

From the moment of my birth
To the instant of my death,
There are patterns I must follow
Just as I must breathe each breath.
Like a rat in a maze
The path before me lies,
And the pattern never alters
Until the rat dies.

And the pattern still remains
On the wall where darkness fell,
And it's fitting that it should,
For in darkness I must dwell.
Like the color of my skin,
Or the day that I grow old,
My life is made of patterns
That can scarcely be controlled


I have not written for a long time now. I was busy with the regression sessions. I feel like I ve been doing this forever now..though its been only a few months. Its been a healing experience and has opened up so much to me.

I have done around 20 cases now and some of them were very interesting. Most of the people who came to me on their own mirrored my issues. When I see a change in their lives after the sessions, I feel an unparalleled joy which is truly out of this world. My conviction becomes stronger. I have also been exploring my own past lives and getting a lot of insight and solutions to my own issues.

I always believe in the final healing that takes place. If it heals any method is good. I do not want to convince anyone about the historical authenticity of these cases. Some cases dont cease to amaze me when the dates , events, geographical details are so accurate at other times I see the details are all mixed and there are a lot of anomalies in dates etc. All I can say is this therapy is just a way your soul expresses to you the reasons behind certain patterns in your life and heals any repressed emotions which may have transformed into illness or is already a chronic ailment...So the Healing is what is important.

Research has shown how the subconscious mind is tied to your body and how the patterns influence our conscious actions. Whether the memories are related to past lives or genetics is still a debate.

An ordinary past life session explores typical patterns in our lives. These patterns are lessons for the soul. The outside world is just our lessons. The challenges it represents are part of our learning. If we fail to understand the lesson we are faced with bigger challenges till we learn to face and overcome it. Once the understanding arises these challenges just disappear from our life.
So the first thing is to examine the pattern ...failed relationships, chronic illness, bad bosses and so on..for e.g you leave a job because you had a tough time with the boss and then the next job is a worse experience and so on. The lesson changes from person to person. It may just be a simple lesson to learn to assert yourself and not let people in your life control you.

In the Life between lives session we access the superconscious and it is truly an amazing experience for both the healer and the subject. Here we explore the state between two reincarnations where the spirit or the soul visits its true home in the spiritual realm and meets its master guides, soul mates and guides who help review the life just lived and plan the next life and its challenges. Here we can understand what our life purpose is. They also visit the Akashic library where records of all our lives are documented and the Hall of Healing where we heal any trauma we experienced in the life just led.
Dr Michael Newton has written detailed accounts of his cases in The destiny of the soul and The journey of the soul. He researched mainly into the life between lives state.

What we call Karma is not a punishment as the popular belief goes. Its actually a lesson we need to learn...and have not because we disassociated with the emotion in a past experience. If we realise the lesson and learn it we need not experience the pain and the trauma again and again. So a past life session helps you relive that emotion which you repressed so that you need not re-experience it again and again.Most of the time because the subconscious replays this we are not aware of the cause of our anxiety and pain as its like a blind man and our conscious minds are unaware of the triggers. So unexplained sadness, depression, anger are all part of this. How can we learn the lesson when we dont know what it is.

In these sessions we also see our soul mates in the journey. Many people who we think are our enemies may be just soul mates playing a part to help us become better spiritual beings.

I will write in more details next time about my cases.

No comments: